Super simple; super delicious. These overnight oats are perfect for bringing to work or for a relaxing weekend breakfast.
Note: The optional ingredients are the ones I use, but it is very easy to substitute these for whatever flavors you enjoy the most.
- Container with lid
- ⅓ cup Plain Greek yogurt
- ½ (heaping) cup Steel-cut or rolled oats
- ⅔ cup Milk
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 tbsp Chia or flax seeds *(optional)
- 2 tbsp Shredded coconut *(optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a container with a lid.
- Put in the fridge overnight. (They are also good made the same day, but the steel-cut oats tend to be on the firm side).